Battery Holder for Chain link Fence
Availability: 3 in stock
Battery Holder for use on a chain link fence for Softball or Baseball games.
For 20,000mAh battery bricks
Your battery needs to be less than 3.42 inches (87mm) wide and not thicker than .98 inches (25mm)
Batteries are not included.
- Crave Plus Pro, model CRVPB20P1, 20000mAh (Amazon $99.99)
- PowerBank, model HX200Q6, 36800mAh (no longer sold on Amazon)
- mophie – Powerstation XXL Model:401106003, 20,000mAh (Best Buy $59.99)
- Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh (Amazon $69.99) (not pictured)
I recommend the Crave Plus Pro or the Anker PowerCore if you haven’t purchased a battery yet.
The battery holder has several cutouts to provide for heat escape, but I’ve never had a battery overheat using it to power a GoPro, cooling fans for the GoPro, and cooling fans for a smartphone.
- Made with ASA UV filament that has all the properties of ABS with the additional features of being weather resistant. Our ASA is UV resistant and resistant to environmental stress cracking. ASA is commonly used for outdoor applications such as RC planes or car accessories.
- ASA can resist temperatures up to 100˚C (212°F) and display high toughness and impact resistance for functional applications such as ABS.
What’s included: Battery Holder and 2 lightweight carabiners.