CAMCooLER Hawk Msix – Cooling fans for Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro
The CAMCooLER Hawk Msix is designed to be a cooler for Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro, Nighthawk M6, Nighthawk M5, and the Nighthawk M1 mobile hotspot devices.
The cooling fans will help keep your mobile hotspot from overheating.
Mobile hotspot device is NOT included!
What’s included: Assembled cooler with two fans and USB splitter cord.
Need a longer power cable? Click here for an add-on 5-foot USB extension cable for $2.95.
- Backorderable items normally ship within a few days of placing the order. These items haven't been updated on the store inventory or are ready for quick assembly and shipping.
- Anker Power Banks digitally negotiate power with the device and will NOT work with our cooling fans as they have no “smart” capacity. See our recommendations here.
- What is IP65? Read more here.
The two IP65-rated, 5000-rpm fans are probably overkill, so you may only need one fan to cool the hotspot. This will also help reduce the fan noise, but on those really hot days, the second fan can be used for extra cooling capacity.
- The plastics of our products should be well above the melting point of the cabin temperatures of a vehicle in the summer. Yet, we recommend not storing this device in a vehicle for extended periods.
- Cooler fans will help reduce your devices’ operating temperatures and keep them operating. However, due to the condition of your device or various atmospheric conditions, we cannot guarantee that your device will not overheat and shut off. CAMCOOLERLLC will not be held responsible for lost video footage due to an overheated device.
- Coolers use 5-volt DC power unless specifically stated otherwise. 5-volt DC is commonly used to charge your smartphones, power GoPro cameras, and other USB devices. DO NOT use any other voltage, as the fans will burn out.
- Due to the dusty environment cooler fans will operate, we can not offer any warranty on these fans for any time. However, they are relatively inexpensive and can be easily changed in case of failure. I’ve been using the same fans for about 1 1/2 years without any problems.
- Cooler fan blades are sharp but operated at relatively slow speeds. DO NOT stick your fingers or anything else in the fan blades at any time. Install the cooler over your device first and secure it using the method described in the instructions before applying power. Ensure your fingers and electrical cords are clear of the blades before applying power.
- DO NOT use a stepless speed controller module with our cooling fans. These devices control the fan’s speed by varying output voltage, but they have a step booster on the board that will cause an output of 8 volts, thus exceeding the rated capacity of the fans sold by CAMCOOLERLLC. All fans are tested before being shipped, and no refund will be given on returns if fans do not operate because of overvoltage by the buyer.