CAMCooLER 8 – a GoPro Cooler for HERO8
Availability: 1 in stock (can be backordered)
The CAMCooLER 8 is designed to be used as a GoPro Cooler for the HERO8 Black.
The cooling fans will help keep your GoPro camera from overheating when recording sporting events!
Buy this fan if you have a GoPro HERO8 Black.
COMING SOON! Taking Pre-Orders now.
(This product is manufactured and distributed by CAMCooLER LLC and in no way whatsoever is this product associated with or endorsed by GoPro.)
Expect similar results as the Hero10 Black recorded for 7+ hrs at 5.3K and 60 fps with our GoPro Cooler Fans versus 25 minutes without.
Read the complete article on our Blog.
This is the solution you have been looking for!
No more wet towels or those shade devices that don’t work.
Over two years of extensive testing in Phoenix’s hot scorching temperatures.
Setup Video: https://youtu.be/6eIusg7Eh4M?t=533
- Made with ASA UV filament that has all the properties of ABS with the additional features of being weather resistant. Our ASA is UV resistant and resistant to environmental stress cracking. ASA is commonly used for outdoor applications such as RC planes or car accessories.
- ASA can resist temperatures up to 100˚C (212°F) and display high toughness and impact resistance for functional applications such as ABS.
- Patent Pending. All Right Reserved!
- Fully compatible with the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter from GoPro. We recommend using an external microphone so the fan noise doesn’t overwhelm the sounds of the game is recorded. GoPro 9 and 10 handle the fan noise much better than GoPro 8, but we still use an external microphone. A non-powered mic works fine and can be purchased for $20 to $40.
- NOT compatible with GoPro’s Camera Media Mod.
- The CAMCooLER 8 Fan System is compatible with our Universal Fence Mount and many other fences mounting options.
- Fan grill covers may differ slightly from the pictured item and are either plastic or metal.
- Bungee cord may differ slightly from the pictured item.
- Fans are NOT waterproof. Please protect fans when the ground crew applies water to the infield and don’t use in any type of precipitation.
- Please be aware that the cooling fan assembly may cause cosmetic marking, marring, and or light scratching to your GoPro case with repeated use. This is cosmetic and doesn’t impact the function of the camera. However, do not use our product if this is a concern to you.
- The cooling fans will suck in dust and coat the camera with a fine layer of dust especially when players slide into Homeplate. We have not experienced any problems with our GoPro cameras in this environment, but it is recommended to use an aftermarket camera battery door that has a passthrough for the power cable. This helps prevent dust migration into the GoPro camera.
- Please note that if you are not using the j-hook buckle we provide, your buckle’s thumb screw will need to be on the side of the battery to prevent interference with the cooler’s frame, or you will need a really short thumb screw.
What’s included: Assembled cooler with fan, USB Extension Cable Power Cord Extension Adapter Cable, and a small bungee cord with hooks to the attached cooler to the fence.
The plastics of our products should be well above the melting point of the cabin temperatures of a vehicle in the summer, yet we recommend not storing this device in a vehicle for extended periods.
CAMCooLERs and Smartphone Coolers will help to reduce the operating temperatures of your devices and keep them recording. However, due to various atmospheric conditions, we cannot guarantee that your device will not overheat and shut off. CAMCOOLERLLC will not be held responsible for lost recorded video footage due to an overheated device.
CAMCooLERs and Smartphone Coolers use 5 volt DC power unless specifically stated otherwise. 5 volt DC is the common power used to charge your smartphones, power GoPro cameras, and other USB devices. DO NOT use any other voltage as the fans will burn out.
Due to the dusty environment, cooler fans will operate in, we can not offer any warranty for any length of time on these fans. However, they are relatively inexpensive and can be easily changed in case of failure. I’ve been using the same fans for about 1 1/2 years without any problems.
Cooler fans blades are sharp but operated at relatively slow speeds. DO NOT stick your fingers or anything else in the fan blades at any time. Install the cooler over your device first and secure it using the method described in the instructions before applying power. Ensure your fingers and electrical cords are clear of the blades before applying power.