GoPro Cooler - New camera cooler
Availability: 1 in stock
The GoPro Cooler will help keep your camera from overheating when recording sporting events.
Devices Tested: GoPro Hero8 Black, Hero9 Black, and Hero10 Black.
Hero10 Black recorded for 7+ hrs at 5.3K and 60 fps with our GoPro Cooler Fans versus 25 minutes without.
Read the complete article on our Blog.
This is the solution you have been looking for!
No more wet towels or those shade devices that don’t work.
Over two years of extensive testing in Phoenix’s hot scorching temperatures.
Setup Video: https://youtu.be/6eIusg7Eh4M?t=533
- Made with ASA UV filament that has all the properties of ABS with the additional features of being weather resistant. Our ASA is UV resistant and resistant to environmental stress cracking. ASA is commonly used for outdoor applications such as RC planes or car accessories.
- ASA can resist temperatures up to 100˚C (212°F) and display high toughness and impact resistance for functional applications such as ABS.
- Patent Pending
- Fully compatible with the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter from GoPro. We recommend using an external microphone so the fan noise doesn’t overwhelm the sounds of the game is recorded. GoPro 9 and 10 handle the fan noise much better than GoPro 8, but we still use an external microphone. A non-powered mic works fine and can be purchased for $20 to $40.
- Has not been tested with GoPro’s Camera Media Mod. Media Mod probably doesn’t fit inside the cooler.
- May work with the previous version of GoPro cameras not listed above, but have not been tested (order at own risk)
- The GoPro Cooling Fan System is compatible with our Universal Fence Mount and many other fences mounting options.
- Fan grill covers may differ slightly from the pictured item and are either plastic or metal.
- Bungee cord may differ slightly from the pictured item.
What’s included: Assembled cooler with 2 fans, USB Jack Y Splitter Hub Power Cord Extension Adapter Cable, and a small bungee cord with hooks to the attached cooler to the fence.
The plastics of our products should be well above the melting point of the cabin temperatures of a vehicle in the summer, yet we recommend not storing this device in a vehicle for extended periods.
GoPro Coolers and Smartphone Coolers will help to reduce the operating temperatures of your devices and keep them recording. However, due to various atmospheric conditions, we cannot guarantee that your device will not overheat and shut off. CAMCOOLERLLC will not be held responsible for lost recorded video footage due to an overheated device.
GoPro Coolers and Smartphone Coolers use 5 volt DC power unless specifically stated otherwise. 5 volt DC is the common power used to charge your smartphones, power GoPro cameras, and other USB devices. DO NOT use any other voltage as the fans will burn out.
Due to the dusty environment, cooler fans will operate in, we can not offer any warranty for any length of time on these fans. However, they are relatively inexpensive and can be easily changed in case of failure. I’ve been using the same fans for about 1 1/2 years without any problems.
Cooler fans blades are sharp but operated at relatively slow speeds. DO NOT stick your fingers or anything else in the fan blades at any time. Install the cooler over your device first and secure it using the method described in the instructions before applying power. Ensure your fingers and electrical cords are clear of the blades before applying power.