Intial setup: 0:10 | Fence Install Instructions: 5:38
The Universal Fence Mount is 3D printed with engineering-grade Polycarbonate. Printed with PolyMax™ PC, an engineered PC filament, it has excellent strength, toughness, and heat resistance. This material has a very high tensile strength, but the toughness (impact resistance) is amazing and yet it provides great stiffness.
While the plastics of our products are very strong, baseballs, softballs, or other objects can cause unpredictable forces, therefore it is not possible to offer any type of warranty for products manufactured and/or sold by CAMCOOLERLLC.
Also, it is highly recommended to use a backup method to secure your Action Camera or Smartphone camera from falling off and getting damaged.
CAMCOOLERLLC and its related, affiliated, and subsidiary units, including teams, will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of the Universal Fence Mount, or any other product manufactured and/or sold by CAMCOOLERLLC and you acknowledge that CAMCOOLERLLC will not be responsible for any damages to your Action Camera or Smartphone for any reason due to our product failure, a product sold by CAMCOOLERLLC, or failure to secure the device to the mount and/or fence. The end-user assumes all responsibility for any damage that could occur to the fence, netting, or any other surface, object, or person when using the Universal Fence Mount, or any other product manufactured and/or sold by CAMCOOLERLLC.
Polycarbonate plastics of this product have a melting point of around 235° F and should be fine in the cabin of a vehicle in the summer. However, we recommend not storing this device in a vehicle for extended periods.
The 4 plastic fence hooks are made of Polycarbonate, a very strong polymer that will allow for some bend when hanging the Universal Fence Mount on fences that are not straight or perfectly even. However, too much bend may damage the hooks.
Universal Fence Mount Setup Instructions:
- The Universal Fence Mount has 4 L-shaped slots for attaching the fence hooks. Generally, installing the fence hooks using the L-shaped slots increases flexibility when hanging the mount on the fence.
- If using a GoPro, install the GoPro on the Universal Fence Mount, preferably with a long J-Hook mount that was included. The long J-Hook style will allow the GoPro to reach into the open part of the chain-link thus providing an unobstructed view of most chain-link fences.
- Slightly loosen the 4 plastic thumb screws to allow movement of the 4 fence hooks. Position the GoPro into an opening of the chain-link fence at the height and location you wish to record from.
- The fence hooks can be used in either direction as every fence is a bit different and may work better one way versus the other.
- Normally it works best to start with the top fence hooks to set the position, starting with the top left hook and then the top-right hook. Once you have determined the top hooks are suitable, adjust the bottom hooks as required.
- Using the integrated bubble level, adjust to ensure the mount is level.
- Once all 4 hooks are positioned over the chain-link fence, lock down the thumbscrews to secure the position of the GoPro. Generally, it seems to work best to ensure the position is correct and lock down the top thumbscrews so the device hangs in that location. Then adjust the bottom hooks to ensure there is no slack and then lock down the thumbscrews.
- Be careful not to overtighten the plastic thumbscrew to prevent damage, but ensure they are tight enough to prevent unwanted movement.
- Normally, adjust the Universal Fence Clip for the GoPro and then adjust the Smartphone as required.
- The included rubber washer should be between the bolt head and fence hook as shown in the diagram. This helps to prevent the bolt from turning when starting to tighten down the thumbscrews.