CAMCooLER 9Ten11 – a GoPro Cooler for HERO9, HERO10, HERO11
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
The CAMCooLER 9Ten11 is designed to be used as GoPro Cooler for the HERO9 Black, HERO10 Black, and HERO11 Black .
The cooling fan will help keep your GoPro camera from overheating when recording sporting events, blogging, or creating YouTube content!
- This design fits precisely over your GoPro 9, 10, or 11 while providing the cooling solution needed to operate these cameras in a static environment.
- Rev1 now shipping with 3 cold shoe mounts, a metal fan grill, and a more streamline look. (please note the several pictures on this page or the install instructions may show the previous production version.)
The CAMCooLER 9Ten11 cooling fan was able to keep the GoPro 10 recording for over 4 hours at an average temperature of 119° F at 1080P | 60 | W, without the internal GoPro battery installed.
- See the GoPro footage here: https://gopro.com/v/zPgN1D6Z1mJQX
- Scroll to 2:32:01 to see an infrared thermometer check. WiFi temp sensor timeline shown in product pictures.
Works with GoPro 9, 10, and 11. Will NOT fit any other model of GoPro or a camera with an external case!
*Attention: It is the buyer’s responsibility to be sure the cooler fan selected will work on your GoPro.
CAMCooLERLLC is not responsible for mistaken order sizes. If you’re looking for the HERO11 Black Mini cooler, Click here.
- Bloggers and YouTube content creators will benefit from this cooler as it is held in place by tension with no other mounting mechanisms needed.
- The sports recording community will still want to utilize the included bungee cord to secure it the the fence when filming Baseball or Softball games.
- GoPro 10, 5.3K runs for over 11 hours with CAMCooLER Mini cooling it. Room temperature 78 degrees
- GoPro 10, 5.3K overheats at 22mins and 11 seconds without fans. Room temperature 78 degrees
- For the GoPro 9 cameras and newer, we recommend removing the internal battery and using a USB C to USB C cable and a Portable Charger Battery Bank with a USB C (PD Out) port.
- USB-C supports the USB Power Delivery (USB PD) specification. The older USB ports can deliver just 2.5 to 15 watts of power and your GoPro might not operate with that depending on the firmware version installed. But USB PD can deliver up to 100 watts of power, more than six times what older USB ports can do.
- Made with ASA UV filament that has all the properties of ABS with the additional feature of being weather resistant. Our ASA is UV resistant and resistant to environmental stress cracking. ASA is commonly used for outdoor applications such as RC planes or car accessories.
- ASA can resist temperatures up to 100˚C (212°F) and display high toughness and impact resistance for functional applications such as ABS.
- (This product is manufactured and distributed by CAMCooLER LLC and in no way whatsoever is this product associated with or endorsed by GoPro.)
- Patent Pending. All Right Reserved!
- Fully compatible with the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter from GoPro. We recommend using an external microphone so the fan noise doesn’t overwhelm the sounds of the game is recorded. GoPro 9 and 10 handle the fan noise much better than GoPro 8, but we still use an external microphone. A non-powered mic works fine and can be purchased for $20 to $40.
- Will not work with GoPro’s Camera Media Mod. Media Mod doesn’t fit inside the cooler.
- The CAMCooLER 9Ten11 Fan System is compatible with our Universal Fence Mount and many other fences mounting options.
- Fan grill covers may differ slightly from the pictured item and are either plastic or metal.
- Bungee cord may differ slightly from the pictured item.
- USB extension cable is either white or black.
- Fans are NOT waterproof. Please protect fans when the ground crew applies water to the infield and don’t use it in any type of precipitation.
- Please be aware that the cooling fan assembly may cause cosmetic marking, marring, and or light scratching to your GoPro case with repeated use. This is cosmetic and doesn’t impact the function of the camera. However, do not use our product if this is a concern to you.
- The cooling fans will suck in dust and coat the camera with a fine layer of dust especially when players slide into Homeplate. It is highly recommended to use an aftermarket camera battery door that has a passthrough for the power cable. This helps prevent dust migration into the GoPro camera.
- Please note that if you are not using the j-hook buckle we provide with our Universal Fence Mount, your buckle’s thumb screw will need to be on the side of the battery to prevent interference with the cooler’s frame, or you will need a short thumb screw.
- Cooler may or may not have logo.
- DO NOT use a stepless speed controller module with any of our cooling fans. These devices control the speed of the fan by varying output voltage, but they have a step booster on the board that will cause an output of 8 volt, thus exceeding the rated capacity of the fans sold by CAMCOOLERLLC. All fans are tested before being shipped and no refund will be given on returns if fans do not operate because of overvoltage by the buyer.
What’s included: Assembled cooler with fan, 3-foot USB Extension Cable, and a small bungee cord with hooks to the attached cooler to the fence.
(GoPro Camera, Microphone and Mount, Pro 3.5mm Camera Mic Adapter, J-hook and Thumb screw are NOT Included)
The plastics of our products should be well above the melting point of the cabin temperatures of a vehicle in the summer, yet we recommend not storing this device in a vehicle for extended periods.
CAMCooLERs and Smartphone Coolers will help to reduce the operating temperatures of your devices and keep them recording. However, due to various atmospheric conditions and/or camera conditions, we cannot guarantee that your device will not overheat and shut off. CAMCOOLERLLC will not be held responsible for lost recorded video footage due to an overheated device.
CAMCooLERs and Smartphone Coolers use 5-volt DC power unless specifically stated otherwise. 5-volt DC is the common power used to charge your smartphones, power GoPro cameras, and other USB devices. DO NOT use any other voltage as the fans will burn out.
Due to the dusty environment, cooler fans will operate in, we can not offer any warranty for any length of time on these fans. However, they are relatively inexpensive and can be easily changed in case of failure. I’ve been using the same fans for about 1 1/2 years without any problems.
Cooler fan blades are sharp but operated at relatively slow speeds. DO NOT stick your fingers or anything else in the fan blades at any time. Install the cooler over your device first and secure it using the method described in the instructions before applying power. Ensure your fingers and electrical cords are clear of the blades before applying power.